What is a Taster Session?
A Taster Session is a lively, interactive, two-hour session that serves as a preview of the complete Flow Profiles Pathway. Each of the five participants receives their personal Flow Profile report and will begin to understand the best way to create value within their team and how to leverage that value.
Often at this stage, participants start to have real 'aha' moments about why certain relationships in the team are inhibiting performance. They can then begin to appreciate each others' skills and approaches. By the end of the session, the team has an enhanced understanding of they own Profile, when they could be in flow, and the role of others in a team and their flow patterns.
The session delivers a high level of insight into both the power of the Flow Profiles Pathway and also how the team can operate much more efficiently. It serves as a great way for a team to check out if the Flow Profiles Pathway is appropriate for them and is also a great energizer for any team.
During a Taster Session, Participants Will Gain:
- Experience of the Flow Profiles Pathway in a fun, energetic and informative fashion
- Further awareness around individual operating styles using the Flow Profile reports
- An understanding of Trust & Flow and how to leverage value effectively to increase productivity
- An understanding of whether the Flow Profiles Pathway is the right fit for the needs of the organization
The Taster Session is $997 and includes:
1. 5 Talent Profiles
2. 5 Pre-recorded Video Debriefs
3. 1 Live 1-on-1 Team Flow 2 hr Group Session with a Certified Flow & Performance Consultant
If 5 profiles isn’t enough, you can purchase additional profile packages for only $197 per person.
If you want an "In Person" Taster Session, that can be arranged for an additional travel fee.